The Blast Pak PRO compressed air system, is a single tower deliquescent drying package with conveniently integrated peripherals that are pre-assembled and welded to a forklift skid, allowing maximum portability for mobile drying applications. These compressed air systems can be easily lifted on the back of a truck or trailer and moved about within a plant or worksite.
The Blast Pak PRO is an ideal solution for mobile blasting contractors. Wet compressed air clogs blasting pots and compromises the quality of the blasted substrate by putting moisture back on the surface. This moisture then flashes to rust, necessitating costly re-work.
With an integrated aftercooler, the Blast Pak PRO first cools hot and wet air discharged from the compressor. Cooling forces a substantial quantity of entrained moisture to condense. But even after exiting the aftercooler, the air is still saturated with vapor (100% relative humidity). Next the compressed air passes through the drying vessel, which contains a specially formulated Van Air desiccant called Dry-O-Lite. This desiccant cuts the humidity of the air roughly in half. Finally, air flows through an after-filter to trap any fine particulate matter suspended in the air flow.
The blasting contractor is left with cool, clean and dry compressed air for superior blasting quality and zero downtime.
Blast Pak PRO -40 Features and Benefits
- 400 CFM , 51" W x 77" H x 27" D, 1250 Lbs, 2" Inlet/Outlet Connection, 22 CFM Air Motor
- Initial fill of Dry-O-Lite included
- No electricity required - Plug-N-Play Design
- Steel skid forklift channels, tie downs and lifting lugs for portability
- Air motor with filter, regulator, lubricator and muffler
- 2 Step Carboline exterior paint & 2 Step interior paint system for longer vessel life
- F200 filter and muffler to eliminate oil residue from the air motor
& reduced dBA levels for cleaner, quieter operation
- Removable after cooler assembly for ease of repair/replacement
- Two dryer-sight windows for desiccant level viewing
- ¾” Auxiliary Air Connection before the dryer
- 15 YEAR PRORATED WARRANTY ON DRYER PRESSURE VESSEL (FIRST 5 YEARS FULL)